Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another long pause....


I know... The last posting was quite a while ago.....


Here is a somewhat recent picture of the family. Well, even that is over a month old now. A lot has happened in the last month. As you all know, we had a great holiday trip home to Rochester. We had a great time. It is ALWAYS good to be home. No, we will not be moving back any time soon. Sorry....
As many of you know, I have returned to school. I am attending the University of Central Florida in a quest for a second Bachelors Degree. I am taking classes to get a degree in Accounting. It's still early, but so far adding classes to an already busy schedule has been successful.
Sorry for the short post and the huge span between posts. I'm sure it will be a while before I post again. Don't give up on us. Keep checking the blog periodically. I promise we will continue even though it will be infrequently!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: