Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm still a Seminole and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!

I made my annual pilgrimage back to Tallahassee to see Florida State play against Maryland. Fortunately, it is one of the games that we played very well in this year. We've had a few disappointing years recently. We end this season way down again. It wouldn't be so bad if FSU wasn't SO good for so long in the 90's. Now I compare every season to that!!!!!
Elisa and I went up for the weekend and met up with our good friends from Atlanta; Jose, Alexandra and the kids. We had a GREAT weekend. It was great to be back. This was the first time Elisa had been to Tallahassee. Last year, Jose and I went to the game on our own.


We were also able to stay at the Governors' Inn. This was the hotel I worked in for a few years while I was going to school.

No comments: